Have you always wanted that perfect holiday by the beach? If the answer to this is a yes, your best bet would be an escape to the Caribbean islands. With pristine turquoise waters and white sands, The Caribbean has all it takes to spend THE holiday of a lifetime. As irresistible as it may sound, The Caribbean offers you a lot more than just pristine beaches and conch shells, there’s partying and fun. So, if you are all set to go on a holiday, pop into your swimming gear and make sure you book the best hotel before you go.
It’s not all that grim, looking for a hotel in the Caribbean. However, you might want to know the best 5 hotels to stay, while you are holidaying in the Caribbean. The Caribbean consists of a host of islands that have their own charm. Hence, it would be a great idea to spend one or two nights in some of those islands, get the feel of Caribbean culture, relishing sea-food cuisine, water sports, music and history. You can enjoy the live music at the Tobago Island or spend a day roaming around the historical towns of Havana. You can enjoy water sports at the Bahamas or Cayman Islands. Scuba diving is a must try if you are visiting Cayman Islands or you may just relish on the magnificent view of the Piton peaks at St. Lucia.
Luxury beach hotels are quite popular in the Caribbean and you can get excellent deals on bookings. Mentioned below, are five of the best luxury beach hotels that you may consider looking at, while you are at the Caribbean.
– The SPA Retreat Boutique Hotel- Located in the island of Jamaica, it’s definitely the most romantic retreat you can go to. Whether it is a romantic escape for you or just a wellness nirvana, this hotel is “the” place for you in the Caribbean. There are eighteen hand-crafted stone cottages that overlook a spectacular garden. The hotel offers fabulous in-house Spa facilities for an absolutely relaxed and soothing spa experience.
– Caribbean Club – When you travel to Caribbean don’t miss the stunning Grand Cayman Islands. The Caribbean Club located at the Seven Mile Beach is an idyllic destination that is a home away from home. There are thirty-seven villas provides you with the most exotic and adventurous feeling on this picturesque island.
– Jade Mountain Resort – Situated in the beautiful St. Lucia Island this luxury beach resort spread majestically over 600 acres of land this hotel gives you your own private pool glides. This architectural wonder is surely a place that you should visit once while you travel to the Caribbean.
– Hermitage Bay – Located in the island of Antigua this intimate beach resort comprises of only twenty-five cottages so that you get a tranquil environment even on the busiest of days.
– Tortuga Bay Hotel Punta Cana Resort & Club – This club was established in 1971 in the Dominican Republic. The hotel has its old world charm that is pure bliss for every traveller.